What data do we collect?
IOPSYS Software Solutions AB (IOPSYS) collects the following data:
- Personal identification information Name, email address, phone number, social media platform references.
- “How can we help you?” information.
- Company information: Company name.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide IOPSYS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an online contact form.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
IOPSYS collects your data so that we can:
- Add your contact information (name, company information, email, phone or reference to social platforms) in our CRM system to be able to contact you with special offers on products and services you might like.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
IOPSYS will keep your contact information data for 5 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your entry from our marketing and CRM databases.
IOPSYS would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know by sending an email to: .
What your data protection rights are?
IOPSYS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request IOPSYS for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that IOPSYS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request IOPSYS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that IOPSYS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that IOPSYS restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to IOPSYS’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that IOPSYS transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us:
Email us at:
Write to us at: IOPSYS, Krukmakargatan 1, 118 51 Stockholm, Sweden.
What are Cookies
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website and what pages you have visited.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – IOPSYS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in
Marketing – IOPSYS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that IOPSYS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office, The Swedish Data Protection Authority.
Address: Datainspektionen, Box 8114, 104 20 Stockholm, Sweden.