One MaestroACS to manage them all
MaestroACS is a CPE management system that spans the complete lifecycle for a multitude of device types in home network environments. E.g. standard broadband gateways from any vendor, advanced Wi-Fi mesh extenders and residential platforms for IoT functionality.
It provides one single interface for managing millions of devices from hundreds of different vendors instead of managing millions of devices from hundreds of vendor specific interfaces. The flexible onboarding process for new device types allows for agile integration, testing and evaluation. Benefits for operators are improved efficiency and operational cost savings.
A complete CPE lifecycle management
The MaestroACS system spans the complete life cycle of CPEs with:
- All in one management platform for CPE devices, Wi-Fi mesh extenders and IoT devices
- Vendor agnostic for fast onboarding
- Subscriber centric monitoring, alarms and proactive care
- Wi-Fi and mesh management
- Seamless integration for Portals, IoT and OSS/BSS
- Bi-data collection
- Scalable with high availability support, for management of millions of devices
Flexible and scalable interactions
MaestroACS has a proven track record of over 20 years from more than thirty tier 1-3 operators managing millions of devices. The system scales cost efficiently; from smaller cases with under 100,000 devices, to larger ones with several million devices. It enables flexible and scalable interactions with a large number of devices for provisioning tasks, fault handling and real-time subscriber support.
The MaestroACS is delivered as:
- On premises (virtualized or dedicated hardware) where the Internet Service Provider owns the complete system. As the MaestroACS handles vast quantities of data related to user behavior, considering data privacy, this is the preferred MaestroACS configuration.
- On public cloud (AWS, Google, Azure or similar).
- Software license as a back-end component in the EnsemblePRO product family.
The MaestroACS platform suite
- Remote device management
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Granular monitoring of performance metrics for large pools of devices
- Fast drill-down to device for efficient trouble shooting
- Fully TR-069 compliant - and all subsequent standards
- Security management
- Scheduled mass operations
- REST APIs for NBI integration
- Grouping and naming for any device, group of devices, configuration parameters and actions for efficient handling and automation
- Workflow engine for automation of workflows
- Instant overall view of the current status for millions of devices
- Provisioning tasks, upgrades and modifications are done with a simple drag and drop of predefined collections of data
- Testing and verification of new upgrades as well as monitoring is automated using the built-in business logic tool
- The flexible support for provisioning, re-configurations and customer care tasks
- May contribute to churn reduction, reduced amount and duration of support calls, reduced time and cost for device interop and OSS integrations
How to deploy MaestroACS
Step 1 - Environment definition
On premises-virtualized or dedicated hardware. On public cloud- AWS, Google, Azure or similar.
Step 2- Deployment type
Single host. Distributed components.
Step 3 - System definition
Number of devices. Data granularity for analytics. OSS / BSS interactions. Database environment.
Step 4 - Resource dimensions
Type and size of CPU. Type and size of storage. Capacity of internal network.
Step 5 - Installation and integration
Installing and staring. Integration to external systems. System configuration. Operations day one support.
Take the first step now
Do you have a hard time navigating cloud, K8s, containers, microservices, ONAP? We know it can be difficult, so let us help you sort out any questions mark you might have.
Depending on where you are as a CSP, you are better positioned to compete if you have a much more open system. You can’t be competitive in a fast-moving landscape if you buy software from a vendor where it’s not open-source, and you can’t impact the code
We wanted to develop features and functionalities over the lifetime of a product, and we were aware that we couldn’t do everything ourselves. Open-source is the right choice for us.
Today, many service providers and gateway manufacturers share common challenges in sustaining siloed software platforms for their hardware. Relying on proprietary software has many hidden costs to consider.
I saw that OpenWrt is a perfect base for our gateway; all the basics are already in place with a good operating system we could use. We have the ability to put our application on top.
The buzz right now is around containers and an app-enabled ‘smart gateway’. While we’ve always been advocates of this model (we’ve had an app-store for IOWRT for nearly 10 years), the hardware, memory, and operator resources are finally there to realize this.
Got a question?
We’re here to help you find the best solution for your specific environment and requirements.
Please complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.